Friday, 9 October 2026

{September 2026 End}

September ends, we're finally entering the pinnacle of autumn! Not that September is a bad month or anything, but I was annoyed that most of it was still kind of warm. It's also been a hard month in some ways so I guess I'm sort of happy to see something new. By the way, this is the last monthly spread in my current planner so there's gonna no more monthly scans. More on the planner situation in the next few posts.


Goals 

 1. Job search cont.

Did all I could but no responses. 

2. COTY26 Oct, Nov, Dec

Failed... 

3. Working on In Orbit Ch. 1

Progress! 

4. Titanfall 2 Anniv. sketch

No progress! 

5. Watch 20+ movies

Total fail! 

 

Best Of: September

 

Movies 

Actually a terrible movie month. I literally watched nothing. Almost no new movies, and even not that many re-watches. No particularly strong stand-outs. So I guess if I had to pick it would be Disconnected, the documentary about a couple of college students going computer-free in 2007 or so. It follows such a seemingly mundane challenge that makes for great subject matter. If you like really weird time-capsule type movies this is a pretty great watch and it can be found on the Internet Archive.

TV Shows

 

I've been back to watching Buffy after a long pause and managed to finish season 3 and 4 super fast. Gonna miss Oz. Going to watch Angel season 1 before continuing since that is supposed to be watched alongside Buffy. Even though I hate Angel! I'm so over the mediocre dudes Buffy falls in love with. Faith is right there! Er, was, anyway...

Games

I started KOTOR for the 50th time, this time with the intent to actually finish the game. It's not a boring game at all but for some reason I always struggle to get to the actual end. However, I'm at a part in my life where I'm much more invested in the Old Republic era (probably my second favourite Star Wars era, after the Clone Wars of course). My brother is chilling beside me as I get through the game because he won't play either KOTOR or Jade Empire because they are 'too old'. Blasphemy! Also, I'm almost done with the first Apollo game in the Ace Attorney series.

Books 

I read a bunch of manga and comics this month. Kuragehime was awesome but I'm still on volume 8. I did finish the short but excellent Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise. I used to avoid the Avatar comics because I thought there were so many but now that I actually checked the reading order it's not that intimidating! 

Music  

Didn't get to listen to much full albums this month but have been enjoying lots of drum and bass singles. I did listen to After's debut full-length album the day it was released this month. There were a bunch of songs that were instantly favourites, some I will have to listen to some more. I really like Take Me To Sunrise, Promise, Metal, Fitfully, Blind, Snowburn, and Fell Asleep In The Sun.  

Animation

Argh, didn't watch any cartoon shows or anime this month again. Soon!

Full Log: September 2026 

No comments:

Post a Comment